PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


This is actually a practice blog of mine! Just trying out HTML and new stuff here!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

1st time i'm blogging this month =))
Got to type real fast or my mother will freak if she sees me playing this early (see time, 6.30)...
Anyway, some people are just soo lucky. They go overseas tho i don't fancy those who have to wake up really early like my neighbours so to avoid jams at the stupid customs.
& they ask their friend to wake up early just to say goodbye... >_<
Gonna to a cemetery today (is it boring or what?) , then to my cousin's house for lunch & my gran's for dinner. zzz...
The upside would be i get to wear my new shoes =))
Gotta go

P.S, This new version of the blog is lousy. Can't use collen or exclaimation marks... Least i can survive WITHOUT it =)) Share

No comments: