PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


This is actually a practice blog of mine! Just trying out HTML and new stuff here!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Today's finally my birthday!
Hate to be another year older!!
Went to Swensens in West Mall with Becky after school.
We ate a Celebrity Brownie each...
So not worth the price!
It cost $24.15 altogether!
They add with the service charge and everything...

Got the Kuromi clip holder from Becky...
Quite nice for $9!
Too bad I immediately had Chinese tuition the minute I got home!
Some birthday it turned out to be...

My father got home & immediately forbade me to play the computer!
How dumb is that??
Cried a bit while cutting the cake and all.

At least it was nice and tasty...

Got the High school musical 2 cd too!
Ciao.. Share

No comments: