PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


This is actually a practice blog of mine! Just trying out HTML and new stuff here!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is another one post I'll make once in a million years T.T
Anyway, since there's pretty much nothing interesting in my life going on (except counting the days I can leave this darned world in peace), I'll just recount my trip to the Night Safari which I went with my fam & relatives like, 2 weeks before.

I mean, I can't exactly post anything BAD about this country or my school on this PUBLIC domain... Who knows, I may just get the door one day and find 2 policemen (armed with their guns even) standing outside, waiting for me to unlock the gate so I can be put behind bars for a year and a half for criticising this country too badly. After all, the legal age for peeps to be jailed is 16... I think. Even so, I don't wanna end up in some juvenile delinquent home. It probably smells bad there.

Back to the way back-dated NS trip. Becky thought I meant National Service when I first said it in abbreviation. Seriously!

So at the entrance, there were already alot of freaky lookin' monsters and such. I was really afraid at first of one Count Dracula. My uncle pushed me up to get a picture with him. I snuck out of the picture in the camera shot. The double-fanged guy didn't seem to notice though...


That's the Count->>

I'm gonna leave out lots of deets since I'm not bothered to fill in all the info...
I screamed like several times -- like when a female killer clown snuck up behind yours truly and tapped on my shoulder.
So we left the place at 12am, since 2 workers there dressed as black devils with those tall 3-pronged fork things told us they were closing.
A fat clown even greeted me. He was like,"Hi."
I took a step back in horror. It's not like I'm used to people in heavy makeup and dressed like the undead speaking to me.

Anyway, we managed to get pictures of all the monsters and witches and stuff together.


Particularly afraid of that mummy with the chains. Looks like it came out of the tomb in Egypt!
We took more pictures of them but it's TIRING to put in so many pictures. Do you know how SLOW this computer is?? So I'll end here...
























Share

No comments: